Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

This story was a pretty good one.  I won't say it was one of my all time favorites though.  My husband and I listened to it together on a CD.  I liked the different characters and their points of view.  At first, I didn't like Ronnie at all.  She bugged me, but as the story progressed and she started to grow up I started to like her.  My favorite character of the book was her brother Jonah and he really didn't get much face time in the book.  It does have a love story in it that was pretty good.  I did like the relationship built between Ronnie and her dad.  It does have a sad ending.  Overall it was a decent book.

1 comment:

  1. i've been wanting to read this one and my friend karissa just told me that she had it so i think i'll probably read it after i finish the tennis shoes books.

    ReplyDelete