Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eddie Fantastic by Chris Heimerdinger

Eddie Fantastic

I really enjoyed this book as well.  Chris Heimerdinger is a pro with the time variances.  It seems that most of his books have some sort of time shifting element but I really don’t mind.  I liked this book from start to finish.  It was fun to read and Duck was my very favorite character.

That being said, I was not happy with the ending.  He definitely left it open for a second book but he left too many loose ends that needed to be tied up.  The numbers that he was told to memorize didn’t turn into anything.  I really wanted to know what that was.  Although if he ever does write a second one, I’m sure he’ll tie that in but there is no sequel to Eddie Fantastic in the works.

Overall though, the book was good and I would probably recommend it to others and even to my kids as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment