Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Fourth Nephite by Jeffery Savage

The Fourth Nephite

This book was really interesting.  Since it is obvious by the title that it is LDS fiction, I excepted something in the Book of Mormon time period just based on the title.  I had even read the description of the book and thought that it was a time travel type book that would send him back to Book of Mormon times not unlike the Tennis Shoes books by Chris Heimerdinger.

I was pleasantly surprised when it had a completely different time travel than expected.  This author did an excellent job portraying what many LDS teens are thinking and feeling today.  I really liked that he made it easy for someone that age to read.  I also like the whole story.  I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it.  It’s an easy read but a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment