Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blackberry Crumble by Josi Kilpack

I kind of forgot about this blog.  I might be that it took me about 6 months to read one book.  It wasn't this book however.

This book is the fifth in it's series by Josi Kilpack.  I really have grown attached to the characters in the stories and get excited to find out what will happen to them in the next book.  I have also tried some of the recipes and most of them that I have tried I've really enjoyed.  I think this was a good idea for a book series.

As the fifth book in a series, I was kind of nervous that it would kind of be a repeat of the other four and that I would start getting bored with it.  Luckily I was surprised to find that it was different than the others leaving me still guessing at the end of the book.  I'm glad that it wasn't predictable and that the author was able to bring in a different type of story without ruining the whole series!  I am excited to read the next book in her series.

No comments:

Post a Comment